Monday, September 13, 2010

Sunday Morning Shoot With Claudia and Nikki

Yesterday, I had the privilege to work with both Claudia Snow and Nikk Noir

I'm no stranger to working with Nikk...She does absolutely AMAZING work and comes up with fantastic ideas last minute, when my brain ceases to function (she pinned up a sheet I had bought from Walmart to look like a freaking SWEET bustled robe, not to mention that fantastic makeup thing she does).

Claudia was absolutely hilarious. Our correspondence back and forths never involved talking on the phone (I fucking HATE phones- emails and texts are my preferred choice of communication, solely because I have self-proclaimed telephone retardation), therefore, I had NO clue she had moved here from Germany only 3 years ago. So, my point is, she had one of the most amazing accents I've ever heard.

Here's some photos from the shoot:

No comments:

Post a Comment