Saturday, January 1, 2011

Another Lucky Warm December Day

So, this New Year's, I decided to leave partying and shitty hangovers behind and start my year off with adventure. My friend and fellow photographer Michele and I trekked down to MA to shoot models that shared the same sentiments about rolling out the New Year as us. I shot with Lauren, who was absolutely amazing (I was THRILLED that she could stand on her tippy-toes...which, by my terminology, also shows my ignorance in the world of dance). Our original abandonment was an epic fail: they had completely blocked off and boarded up our entrance, and the place is like a fortress. So, we went down the road to ANOTHER place (haven't been there in YEARS- hint: it's the first boy's reformatory school in the US and also housed who was alleged as the Boston Strangler).

No comments:

Post a Comment